For Mr. Stubbs class, here is a page with a lot of resources on African American history. Please use this as a resource to help you in your research.
One Response to “Assignment #24b”
Leave a Reply
Visitors to Our Blog Come From…
A note about the writing on this blog…
This blog includes writing from elementary students, and shows work at all stages from first to final drafts.
Work with this logo:
has been edited once.
Work with this logo:We do this to show the whole writing process, and hope you enjoy seeing how we learn.
is in a final form.
Links for the week:
Listen to our Podcasts
Rules for Computers1. Treat them right, and they will treat you right. Be gentle and take care of them.
2. Do not share personal information online. Don't share passwords with others, online or in person.
3. Work on building a community, try to help and support others. If you don't have something nice to say, you shouldn't say it.
4. Use language, spelling, and grammar appropriate (correct) for school.
5. Go only to online sites you are sent to. Always check before going somewhere that is not on a list of links from your teacher.
6. If you change someone else's work (like on a wiki) make sure it's to improve the work, not to be mean or take revenge.
7. Get educated, get learning, but have fun while you're doing it.
All student work is copyright protected ©. Please help me reinforce to my students that they should respect the law, by honoring that license.
All of Ms. Mercer's text, lessons, graphics, etc. are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial 3.0 License.
Image CreditTaken from TomT678's photostream used under a creative commons license